Established in 1845 and moved to its present location in 1876, this installation has long been one of the Army's most important installations. The focal point of this National Historic Landmark, the Quadrangle and Watchtower, looks down upon the Headquarters of the Fifth Army. As the Home of Army Medicine, the post includes the Headquarters, U.S. Army Medical Command, the Army Medical Department Center and School, and Brooke Army Medical Center.
Address: 1212 Stanley Road
Come visit us in San Antonio, Texas