LASR.net Homepage



Menu


George's Antique Auto Museum


category : Museums
George's Antique Auto Museum features 50 antique automobiles displayed in period settings. Twenty-five of them were made before 1950, and include the only Geronimo automobile known to exist. Auto museum owner, George McCamey, is the owner of the car.


Admission: Admission is $2
Hours: Thursday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Not open year-round.
Address: 508 S. Grand
Phone: 580-242-6815

Come visit us in Enid, Oklahoma

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Humphrey Heritage Village

The Humphrey Heritage Village includes an elaborate old Victorian style home that has been refurbished. It is known as the "Glidewell Home." Also included is the original land office where pioneers lined up to file their claims after the great land rush of 1893

Enid, OK Museums

Midgley Museum

At the Midgley Museum, you can view an eclectic assortment of objects and artifacts collected over a lifetime of rock collecting by Mr. and Mrs. Dan Midgley. Gem and mineral enthusiasts will enjoy the array.

The museum is a monument to the Midgley family, one of Oklahoma'

Enid, OK Museums

Tri-State Music Festival Statue

The Tri-State Music Festival attracts more than 14,000 students to Enid. It features a marching contest, multi-million-dollar parade and a grand concert. The Tri-State Music Festival Statue was dedicated May 1, 1976 at the 44th Annual Festival honoring 441,405 Participants and Directors from 18

Enid, OK Arts

Outdoor Murals

"Cromwell Mural" - Painted on the side of a building in the Cromwell Garden, this mural represents the home of the prominent J. Lee Cromwell family who contributed generously to the development of Enid. (1898 - 1992) Artist - Robert Steele, '93

Enid, OK Arts

Convention Centers

Enid has plenty of facilities for community and family events.

Cherokee Strip Conference Center is one of Oklahoma'

Enid, OK Venues

Things to do Museums near Enid, OK

Ad Buck Museum of Science and History

The A.D. Buck Museum of Science and History was founded in 1913 by Mr. C. E. Johnson who was a biology instructor. One of his...