Hartington - Cedar County Courthouse (1892): Romanesque Revival style.
- Cedar County Historical Museum: Hugo Woebbens wood carving collection; exhibit building with surrey, funeral coach, old horse barn. 304 W. Franklin
- City Hall and Auditorium: Completed in 1922, Prairie Style
Laural - Couser Barn (1912-13): Twelve-sides frame barn; the only "round" barn in Cedar County.
Menominee - Franz Zavadill Farmstead: Retains most structures used in the farming operations of the Zavadil families from the 1870s to now.
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Complex: 1886 church and 1923 school, utilizing native chalk rock in their construction.
- Meridian Bridge (1924) - Connects Yankton, S.D. with rural Cedar County. U.S. Hwy 81
St. Helena - Bow Valley Mills (1868)
- Schulte Archeological Site: Rural St. Helena
Come visit us in Hartington, Nebraska