Come visit us in Blackwell, Oklahoma
The Blackwell Armory with it Art Deco architecture was built in 1925, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Built in 1909
The Electric Park Pavilion, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, has always been the centerpiece of civic and social life in the community. This magnificent structure was constructed in 1912-1913
These two buildings were built by J.E. Evans of whom not much is now known. The building on the east was the first brick buil...