LASR.net Homepage




Menu


Lenexa, Kansas

  • Frisco Train Depot

    Frisco Train DepotThe 1912-1913 Frisco Train Depot was relocated to the Legler Barn Museum Complex in 1987, from its long time home in old town Lenexa at the intersection of Santa Fe Trail Drive and Pflumm. The Dep...
    Frisco Train Depot

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Old Town Lenexa

This is the site of the old town, as it appears today, where the Santa Fe Trail passed through Lenexa. The buildings still stand as a reminder of the beginning, the coming of the railroad, and the establishment of commerce that has brought prosperity to the descendants of these pioneers.

Lenexa, KS Historic Downtowns

Sar-Ko-Par Trails Park

The Legler Barn Museum Complex is located in Sar-Ko-Par Trails Park. This 53 acre park features Rose'

Lenexa, KS Recreation

Historic Lackman-Thompson Estate

The promise of opportunity and freedom brought many brave individuals to American shores in the late 1800s, including German immigrants, Margaretha and William Lackman. Their hope: to build the home ... the fortune ... the future of their dreams in a new and exciting land.

Lenexa, KS Historic Homes

Santa Fe Trail Marker

This marker, set by The Daughters of the American Revolution and the state of Kansas in 1906

Lenexa, KS Historical Markers

Legler Barn Museum Complex

The LEGLER BARN MUSEUM houses the history of the city of Lenexa and the area. Built in 1864 by the early Lenexa resident Adam Legler, the Legler barn is one of the few stone barns still in existence in Kansas. It was originally situated on the Santa Fe Trail at the corner of 95

Lenexa, KS Museums

Things to do near Lenexa, KS

Hillsdale Wildlife Area

Located in the transition zone between the prairie lands of the west and the mixed hardwood forests of the east, the project ...

Middle Creek Theater

We have live country music every Saturday night at 7:30 pm. We also have special shows such as shows with "The Bellamy Broth...

First Baptist Church of Bethel

First Baptist Church of Bethel is a church organized in 1872. In the early day they worshiped inside the old Pomeroy school h...