This limestone house, home to early pioneers Timothy and Bridget Kyne, was built in 1885 by Timothy. Among the featured pieces are a pie safe and table that were also built by Timothy.
Two additions provide more display space, and the one-room Topsy School is also in the museum complex.
The Cummins Block Building with ornate limestone and arched windows was built in 1881 in Lincoln, Kansas and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It stands across from the county courthouse.
The Topsy School is a one-room school which was moved to its present site, east of the Kyne House Museum in August 1986 from the county west of Westfall and renovated by the Lincoln County Historical Society.