The Lincoln County Courthouse is a limestone monument completed in 1900, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Most of the facility exists as it was originally hand crafted, and it continues as the administrative and judicial seat of county government.
The Cummins Block Building with ornate limestone and arched windows was built in 1881 in Lincoln, Kansas and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It stands across from the county courthouse.
The Topsy School is a one-room school which was moved to its present site, east of the Kyne House Museum in August 1986 from the county west of Westfall and renovated by the Lincoln County Historical Society.