The present depot was expanded in 1925 from the original depot built about 1910. Missouri-Kansas-Texas service started in 1904 and continued until 1977. During the oil boom years of the 1920s, nine freight and four passenger grains stopped in Hominy each day.
Adapted for community use during the 1980s, the north end's original waiting rooms serve as the Chamber of Commerce office. The south end is now the Silver Dollar Depot Cafe.
Address: Main and Katy, 300 W Main
Come visit us in Hominy, Oklahoma