Bloomfield - Pospeshil Theater (1906): Elaborate pressed tin ceiling, fanciful woodwork.
- Carnegie Library: Being transformed into a museum. 402-373-4771
Center - Knox County Courthouse (1935)
Crofton - Bogner's Historic Argo Hotel and Bed and Breakfast: Restored 1912 red brick hotel now a hotel, steakhouse, and lounge. 211 W. Kansas St. 402-388-2400.
Niobrara - Niobrara River Bridge: Built in 1929 to replace 1902 bridge across the river.
- Rad Sladkovsky (Z.C.B.J.): Located in the Pishelville or "Second Bottom" Bohemian community, first settled in 1869-70.
Santee Indian Reservation - Pilgrim Congregational Church and Manse (1870-71: Served as both chapel and training school.
- Church of Our Most Merciful Saviour (1884): Only surviving Episcopal mission.
Verdel - Ponca Fort Site: Occupied 1790-1800.
Verdigre - Commercial Hotel (1900): Beautifully restored two-story hotel today offers dining and features antiques and quilts. Excellent example of hotels built between 1854-1900. 217 Main St. 402-668-2386.
- Gross State Aid Bridge: One of the few intact state aid structures remaining.
- Verdigre Heritage Museum Complex: Features Czech heritage and community history. Corner of Second Ave and Main St.
- Z.C.B.J. Hall: 1904 Opera House. 401 Main. 402-668-2391.
Wausa - "Old Sweden in Knox County": Home-crafted Swedish symbols, historic homes and commercial buildings and three century-old churches. 402-586-2311.
Winnetoon - Winnetoon Jail (1907): Early 20th century small community jail. 402-847-3368.
Come visit us in Niobrara, Nebraska