Located on the grounds of the Onaga Historical Society Museum is a cabin that was "uncovered" when an old house on the Kirke Grutzmacher farm was torn down. According to L.B. "Barney" Randall, Kansas ... Log Cabin
The lots for the Catholic Church were purchased on November 22, 1881. The original frame building was used as a place of worship until 1948 when the present stone church was completed. The 400 pound bell and the crucifix were saved from the old church.