The rock building was constructed in 1926 by John Rupe as a place for women school teachers to live. However, for some unknown reason, it never was used for that purpose. The School Moms Building was also known as the Rock Castle.
The building is now a museum/gallery of old photos and things of Seymour's past history.
Hours: Fridays, Noon to 4 p.m. Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Address: 1/2 Block west from the N.W. corner of the Seymour city Square
Come visit us in Seymour, Missouri