School Moms Museum/Gallery

category : Historic Buildings
School Moms Museum/Gallery The rock building was constructed in 1926 by John Rupe as a place for women school teachers to live. However, for some unknown reason, it never was used for that purpose. The School Moms Building was also known as the Rock Castle.
The building is now a museum/gallery of old photos and things of Seymour's past history.

Admission: Donation
Hours: Fridays, Noon to 4 p.m. Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Address: 1/2 Block west from the N.W. corner of the Seymour city Square
Phone: 417-935-4983

Come visit us in Seymour, Missouri

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Things to do Historic Buildings near Seymour, MO

Lawrence County Bank Building

ON THE NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES This historic building still stands at the corner of Walnut and Commercial Str...