The Seward Town Hall was built in 1876 and 1877 at a cost of $500.00. It stood on the east bank of Au Sable Creek facing Route 52. In addition to serving as a town hall it was used as a Congregational Church, basketball hall and band practice site. It was moved to Lyon Farm in 1976.
Come visit us in Yorkville, Illinois