The City Park, on Highway 14 in the middle of town, was donated by the planner of East Superior, Austin Collette and William Loudon in 1880. The park contains a Chinese cannon which was brought from C... Superior City Park
Wilfred Miller completed this chapel in 1995. He built it the same size as the "World's Littlest Church" in Festina, Iowa. Everything is authentic and is from historical buildings throughout the area that have been torn down. The steeple is dated 1898 and is from the Presbyterian Church in Nelson;
Now, nearly extinct as an educational institution, this one room school, built in 1884, stands proudly on the museum grounds - a monument to the importance the prairie pioneer placed on educating their young. Many a rural student was provided eight years of "readin','ritin', and 'rithmetic"