The Methodist-Episcopal Church was organized in 1879, in connection with the Havensville charge. The appointment remained a part of the Havensville charge until 1886, when it was made the head of a circuit.
The present church building was erected in the winter of 1879-80, at a cost of about $2,000.00.
Address: West on 4th and Leonard, next to the firestation
Come visit us in Onaga, Kansas