The original depot burned in 1902 and was replaced in 1903. In 1913, due in part to the very heavy passenger and freight traffic, a new brick depot trimmed in native cut limestone was built for a cost of $20,000. The new depot was up to date in every way and was one of the best in the Santa Fe System, and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. A Caboose was donated by Santa Fe in 1990.
Come visit us in Strong City, Kansas