The cornerstone of the first frame church was laid in 1868. It must have taken a while to erect the first church, as it was not finished until 1870. That church was destroyed by a tornado in 1873. The cornerstone for the present stone church was laid September 18, 1873. The church was finally finished in 1878 at a cost of $1,800 and dedicated in 1879 with the finishing work done in 1882 at a total cost of $8,000. The original building is of Flint Hills limestone. The educational building was completed and dedicated October 27, 1963.
Address: 521 N. Main
Come visit us in Eureka, Kansas