The first Lutheran services ever conducted in Wahoo were in 1880. They were conducted by Rev. Nels Nordling, pastor of Edensburg church of Malmo and were held in the N.J. Anderson photography gallery. On December 25, 1883 the Swedes organized the present congregation. Lots 4, 5, and 6
The First Congregational Church was organized at Eldred, 12 miles northeast of Wahoo. Rev. Mr. Giddings was the preacher for both Eldred and Wahoo. The organizational meeting was headed by Rev. J.E. Heaton and took place on May 28, 1871. In 1880, a church was erected on the southeast corner of 5
Czechland Lake Recreation Area is a multipurpose reservoir located one mile north of Prague and 15 miles northwest of Wahoo, Nebraska on Highway 79. The area offers a variety of outdoor activities for all seasons.