One of Arizona'
Ajo's Curley School was built in 1919
Located in the heart of Historic Downtown Chandler is the jewel of Dr. Chandler's dream, the San Marcos Hotel. Built in 1913
The Woolworth Company was constructed in 1917
he Independent Order of Oddfellows Globe Lodge No. 6 was chartered in 1885
Built in 1909, the arching 22 ft. windows are a hallmark of Adler and Sullivan Architects of Chicago. Restored in the early 1990
On March 20, 1910
The exact construction date is unknown, but pictorial references verify this two story brick structure was built between 1905 and 1910
The old Town Hall and Jail was built in 1909 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
The Old Brick Post Office was built in 1930 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Florence Woman's Club grew from the original Florence Village Improvement Club, organized in 1897 to improve and beautify the town of Florence. Members paid 25
The earliest fired-brick building still standing in Florence and the town's second oldest brick structure, the second Nicholas Saloon and Beer Hall was built in 1889
The building that currently serves as the Town Hall for Queen Creek began as a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It held its first service on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 13, 1951