Built in 1900 of native limestone, this is the third courthouse on this site. A statue of Justice graces the top of this historic landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places
This elegant structure built in 1866, has been fully restored. Bonnie and Clyde gang member, Blanche Barrow was tried and convicted here in 1933
Built in 1873, the two-story structure underwnet extensive restoration and remodeling in 1979
The Polk County Courthouse, completed in 1907, dominates the square in the county seat of Bolivar. Both the county and the city were organized in 1835. The county covers 642
The building is on the Historical Registry and was built in 1904
Beautiufl historic courthouse built in 1870. On National Register of Historic Places. Site of the Civil War Battle of Salem.
Historic courthouse built in 1858. On National Register of Historic Places. The courthouse is associated with Civil War history and still has a cannonball mark on/
Built prior to the Civil War, it was used both as a hospital and storage space for horses'
Common Pleas Courthouse grounds have played an important part in the city'
Built in 1885
The Lafayette County Courthouse was built in 1847-49 and is the oldest courthouse in constant use west of the Mississippi. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
The Madison County Courthouse in the small county seat of Fredericktown, Missouri (population 3,950) was built in 1899