This row of buildings, built between 1907 and 1912, has been described by architects and historians as among the finest examples of early commercial development in Oklahoma. The brickwork style is of particular note. The building on the northwest corner of this block has been a drug store since it was constructed; the original soda fountain and back bar can be seen in this building. Also of interest is a historical marker in the middle of this block marking the site of one of the original T. G. & Y. variety stores.
Come visit us in Oklahoma, Oklahoma