The 1904 Stone School House was built as a subscription school on the Osage Reservation. The building was also used for early church services, funerals, and plays.
This 1940 WPA High School is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is now used as a community center as a memorial to Argayle Quesenbery.
The Rose Hill School is a furnished one-room country school built in 1895
Pleasant Valley School, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is the oldest one room school still in operation in Oklahoma. On September 11, 1899
The oldest continuously operated Christian children'
The Alpha Schoolhouse was moved to the Frontier Country Historical Society Museum in Crescent, Oklahoma during the autumn of 2005.