Restored country inn, c. 1912; sturdy, turn-of-the-century oak furniture, second-story veranda and glassed-in sunporch with rattan rockers;
City's oldest existing structure; first built about five miles south of town on the four-section claim of W.H. Seastrunk in 1907
The historic Austin County Jail served the county from 1896 through 1992
Built in 1907 by Albert W. Johnson; considered "fanciest"
Built in 1904, structure was cultural and social center and housed bank. Later used as store, school, post office and hotel. Closed in 1960; reopened in 1976
Restored "ladies of the evening" saloon/"parlor house"
Built in 1908
Cherokee County's first bank, established 1884, in 1865 building. Euclid St. and U.S. 69