National Register of Historic Places
The oldest commercial buildings in Lincoln County, these sandstone "twin" buildings were built by pioneer merchant, A.E. Macho in 1897 and 1898. The earlier building was first constructed in 1896 and was demolished in the cyclone but rebuilt almost immediately. The early builder constructed three buildings at the turn of the century featuring these 15 foot high Roman arches of native stone.
The building is now the home of the Lincoln County Historical Society Museum of Pioneer History.
Address: 717-719 Manvel
Come visit us in Oklahoma, Oklahoma