LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Chandler High School

National Register of Historic Places Built by the WPA in 1942 of native limestone.

Chandler, OK Historic Buildings

Bell Cow Lake

Bell Cow Lake has four recreation and camping areas, two on the North Side and two on the South Side.

North Side of the Lake

Area A

Pavilion
Five Parking Sites (No Electricity)
Restroom Facilities

Chandler, OK Recreation

Chandler Golf Course

The Chandler Golf Course is more than the ordinary 9-hole golf course. It also offers a Practice Putting Green and Driving Range. There is a club house lounge as well as snacks, sandwiches, chips, and cold drinks. There are cart rentals, club rentals, golf accessories, and restroom facilities.

Chandler, OK Golf Courses

The Mascho Buildings

National Register of Historic Places The oldest commercial buildings in Lincoln County, these sandstone "twin" buildings were built by pioneer merchant, A.E. Macho in 1897 and 1898. The earlier building was first constructed in 1896

Chandler, OK Historic Buildings

First Presbyterian Church

National Register of Historic Places Built in 1894 of lumber hauled by wagons from Guthrie, Oklahoma, this structure was one of few, if any public buildings left intact after the tragic cyclone of 1897

Chandler, OK Historic Churches

Things to do Historic Buildings near Chandler, OK

WPA Armory

Okemah's WPA Armory was built in the 1930's during the depression as part of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's program design...

Scottish Rite Temple

Among the largest Masonic buildings in the world. ...