The Gridley Christian Church was first organized about 1890 as a Disciples of Christ Christian Church. Services were held in the building that housed Bahr Hardware. In the summer of 1895, the Burlington Independent reported on the front page that \"a windstorm had wrecked the little town of Gridley on Sunday, September 8, including the Methodist Church, blown down, and the Christian Church, new, completely wrecked.\" The second new building was then constructed at its present site near Third and Henley, with additions made over the years.
Address: 617 Henley
Come visit us in Gridley, Kansas