This building was constructed in 1900 by the Anheuser Busch Brewing Association of St. Louis, Missouri.
In 1922, the building was restored similar to its original appearance by Pioneer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
This was the United States Land Office site for filing claims at the opening of "Old Oklahoma," April 22, 1889, and also at the opening of the Cheyenne and Arapaho lands on April 19, 1892. J.C. Roberts was the first Register, and J.V. Admire, the first Receiver.
Take the kids on a train ride through Oklahoma Park, past the Municipal Golf Course and almost to the front door of the Vernie Snow Aquatic Center. Besides being located between the Vernie Snow Aquatic Center and Kingfisher's 18