The third building for the St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church was erected in 1911 of veneered brick. It is named for Svaty Vaclay, St. Wenceslaus, the patron saint of Bohemia.
The St. Wenceslaus Cemeteries - On June 16, 1887, an acre and a half of ground was given to the parish by Jaraf Jedlicka to establish the first parochial cemetery about one and a half miles southeast of Wilson. The remains of some early parishiners have been moved to the new Catholic Cemetery but some are still buried in the old cemetery.
Avenue D and 28th
M.E. Church, 1888
Avenue F and 26th
Come visit us in Wilson, Kansas