LASR.net Homepage




Menu


Pawhuska City Hall


category : Historic Buildings
Pawhuska City Hall City Hall is located in the building which was the first Osage Tribal Council House. The present stone building, built in 1894, is the second building, as the original was destroyed by fire. The bell in the tower was used to call councilmen to meetings.




Address: 114 West Main

Come visit us in Pawhuska, Oklahoma

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Boy Scout Monument

The first boy scout troop in America was organized in Pawhuska, Osage County, Oklahoma, in May, 1909

Pawhuska, OK Monuments

Triangle Building

This is a rare, free-standing triangle building. As early buildings in Pawhuska were constructed, a triangle-shaped piece of land was left in the middle of town. It was a park with a two-story bandstand in the center. In 1915, this five-story, "flat-iron"

Pawhuska, OK Historic Buildings

Downtown National Historic Register District

The historic district in Pawhuska is comprised of 98 buildings, 86 of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. These two and three-story brick structures, along with a five-story triangle building, provide an impressive tribute to days gone by.

Pawhuska, OK Historic Districts

Superintendent's Home

Superintendent's Home has been the residence to 30 Osage Agency Superintendents. In 1994, the home was turned into administrative offices for the recently formed Osage National Council. This building is constructed of sandstone quarried in Osage County and is listed on the

Pawhuska, OK Ethnic Heritage

Pawhuska City Hall

City Hall is located in the building which was the first Osage Tribal Council House. The present stone building, built in 1894, is the second building, as the original was destroyed by fire. The bell in the tower was used to call councilmen to meetings.

Pawhuska, OK Historic Buildings

Things to do Historic Buildings near Pawhuska, OK

Old Will Rogers Library

The Old Will Rogers Library is now occupied by the City of Claremore. A year before his death, Will Rogers donated his lots i...

Clark Hardware

Having been in business since 1938, Clark Hardware was originally located in the Old Farmers Supply Building. In 1949, the cu...