This cowhand perception can be admired on the building north of Delaware Street on 6th. The artist is D.J. Mane, 1993.
Another mural by D.J. Mane (1994) is painted on the north side of the Foster Drug Store depicting the old fashioned soda fountain days at Foster's.
The Rose Hill School is a furnished one-room country school built in 1895. In schools like this one, students received their eduction from the first through the eighth grade. Rose Hill School was moved to the museum grounds in 1971.
Perry Carnegie Library was built in 1909 at a cost of $10,000, the exact amount provided in a gift from Pittsburgh steel magazine Andrew Carnegie. It is regarded as one of Perry's most prized possessions. An extensive renovation and space expansion project with an estimated cost of $450,000