Constructed in 1907, the building has always served the community as a drug store. Its affiliation with Rexall dates to the 1920s. The second floor was used for many years by various professions including law, dentistry, and photography.
The adjoining store has held a variety of business. It has recently had its original tin ceiling restored and is now a gift shop.
Address: 104-108 West Main
Come visit us in Oklahoma, Oklahoma