The present building was built by the Carnegie Foundation and the Entre Nous Club at a cost of $20,000. It opened to the public September 26, 1914. The Entre Nous club donated their collection of 25,000 volumes and presented the new lobrary with a grandfather clock at the opening. The clock can be seen on the main floor where it has been since 1914.
Address: 522 N. Main
Come visit us in Eureka, Kansas