LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Chandler, Oklahoma

  • Route 66 Gas Station

    Route 66 Gas StationOn the north end of the business district, look for the peaked roof of the vintage 1930's Phillips 66 station. Although no longer in use, the building reminds us of travel down the historic Route 66 w...
    Route 66 Gas Station
  • Clapp-Cunningham Building

    Clapp-Cunningham BuildingNational Register of Historic Places The building was building 1899 by L. W. Clapp, Wichita, Kansas financier and mayor. The architecture is termed "Richardson-Romanesque" for its designs of...
    Clapp-Cunningham Building
  • Chandler High School

    Chandler High SchoolNational Register of Historic Places Built by the WPA in 1942 of native limestone. ...
    Chandler High School
  • The Mascho Buildings

    The Mascho BuildingsNational Register of Historic Places The oldest commercial buildings in Lincoln County, these sandstone "twin" buildings were built by pioneer merchant, A.E. Macho in 1897 and 1898. The earl...
    The Mascho Buildings
  • The Wolcott Building

    The Wolcott BuildingNational Register of Historic Places A typical example of a Victorian storefront with angled doorway and iron column, this two-story building built in 1903 of Chandler-made brick is today a ...
    The Wolcott Building

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Johnson-Yinger-Young House

National Register of Historic Places This two-story white clapboard home was built in 1897 by H.F. Johnson as a simple territorial "four square" home. In 1905

Chandler, OK Historic Homes

Chandler Golf Course

The Chandler Golf Course is more than the ordinary 9-hole golf course. It also offers a Practice Putting Green and Driving Range. There is a club house lounge as well as snacks, sandwiches, chips, and cold drinks. There are cart rentals, club rentals, golf accessories, and restroom facilities.

Chandler, OK Golf Courses

The Wolcott Building

National Register of Historic Places A typical example of a Victorian storefront with angled doorway and iron column, this two-story building built in 1903

Chandler, OK Historic Buildings

Clapp-Cunningham Building

National Register of Historic Places The building was building 1899 by L. W. Clapp, Wichita, Kansas financier and mayor. The architecture is termed "Richardson-Romanesque"

Chandler, OK Historic Buildings

Kee-Tilghman-Erwin House

National Register of Historic Places Built in 1898 by O.B. Kee, this mansard-roofed home was purchased in 1901 by famed Deputy U.S. Marshal, William Mathew "Bill" Tilghman, Lincoln County homesteader, sheriff, state senator, and one of the territorial lawmen known as the "Three Guardsmen."

Chandler, OK Historic Homes

Things to do near Chandler, OK

Round Barn

Restored circa 1898 barn; winner of a national preservation award. National Historic Register. Gift shop. ...

JW Taylor Lake

Camping, boating, picnic areas. ...

Persimmon Golf Course

9 holes. ...