LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Conklin-Marshall-Gregory House


category : Historic Homes
Conklin-Marshall-Gregory House

Porch columns and three tiers of railings or balustrades made this house look like a wedding cake. Built in 1905 by Union National Bank officer and co-founder Edgar Conklin, the Colonial Revival home later was owned by their daughter and her husband, Dr. and Mrs. A.M. Marshall, and is now owned by Mr. and Mrs. Grover Gregory.


Address: 206 West Eighth

Come visit us in Chandler, Oklahoma

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Chandler Lake

Chandler Lake is the smaller of the two lakes in Chandler.

The lake offers excellent fishing while being adjacent to the Chandler Municipal Golf Course. There is plenty of parking and it does provide aboat ramp.

FEE SCHEDULE

Chandler, OK Recreation

The Wolcott Building

National Register of Historic Places A typical example of a Victorian storefront with angled doorway and iron column, this two-story building built in 1903

Chandler, OK Historic Buildings

Chandler Golf Course

The Chandler Golf Course is more than the ordinary 9-hole golf course. It also offers a Practice Putting Green and Driving Range. There is a club house lounge as well as snacks, sandwiches, chips, and cold drinks. There are cart rentals, club rentals, golf accessories, and restroom facilities.

Chandler, OK Golf Courses

The Mascho Buildings

National Register of Historic Places The oldest commercial buildings in Lincoln County, these sandstone "twin" buildings were built by pioneer merchant, A.E. Macho in 1897 and 1898. The earlier building was first constructed in 1896

Chandler, OK Historic Buildings

Clapp-Cunningham Building

National Register of Historic Places The building was building 1899 by L. W. Clapp, Wichita, Kansas financier and mayor. The architecture is termed "Richardson-Romanesque"

Chandler, OK Historic Buildings

Things to do Historic Homes near Chandler, OK