National Register of Historic Places
Built in 1894 of lumber hauled by wagons from Guthrie, Oklahoma, this structure was one of few, if any public buildings left intact after the tragic cyclone of 1897. It was used as a hospital for victims, and is still in use as the Chandler First Presbyterian Church.
Gothic leaded, stained glass windows and a basement were later additions.
Address: 8th and North Blaine
Come visit us in Chandler, Oklahoma