This photo shows the 1911-1912 Florence Hospital. The hospital, named for the wife of Cordell doctor A. H. Bungardt, was housed on the second floor of this building until the Cordell Memorial Hospital was built in 1957. Photos of the interior include one of the door to the fathers' waiting room in the delivery suite and one of the central hallway. The ground floor of this building housed such businesses as Hunter Dry Goods, Molen Brothers Department Store and Lawrence's Department Store.
Come visit us in Cordell, Oklahoma