This cemetery was established in 1889. The east half was to be used exclusively for the burial of Grand Army of the Republic Comrades and their families. The west half was to be used for the burial of citizens and their families. No lots were to be sold, only a donation for the dead was taken. This provision was made to enable destitute Civil War veterans an honorable burial.
Address: North on Main Street
Come visit us in St. Francis, Kansas