LASR.net Homepage




Menu


Kennedy Building


category : Historic Buildings
Kennedy Building The Kennedy Building was once the Citizen's National Bank Building. The building was donated to Osage County in 1976, when National Bank of Commerce moved to it new facility. Osage County renovated the building in 1990 for the Department of Human Services. It was named the Kennedy Building in honor of Ed Kennedy, President of National Bank of Commerce when it was donated to the county.


Address: 6th and Osage

Come visit us in Pawhuska, Oklahoma

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Pawhuska Hospitality Center

The hospitality center was opened in August 1995. Volunteer hosts and hostesses offer visitors to Pawhuska a place to relax and learn information about the city of Pawhuska and surrounding communities. Snacks, souvenir items, and public restrooms are available on site. Tour busses welcome.

Pawhuska, OK Information Centers

Tallgrass Prairie Preserve

Originally spanning portions of 14 states and covering over 142 million acres, the tallgrass prairie was one of North America's major ecosystems. Today, less than 10%

Pawhuska, OK Nature Preserves


First National Bank Historic Site

The First National Bank is on the site of the second Osage Agency as the original log cabin in the valley burned. The Osage Tribe built a hand-cut sandstone two-story building which housed the agency and commissary. In 1924, this current structure was built.

Pawhuska, OK Ethnic Heritage

Downtown National Historic Register District

The historic district in Pawhuska is comprised of 98 buildings, 86 of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. These two and three-story brick structures, along with a five-story triangle building, provide an impressive tribute to days gone by.

Pawhuska, OK Historic Districts

Things to do Historic Buildings near Pawhuska, OK

Price Tower

Circa 1956, The 19-story glass and copper skyscraper by Frank Lloyd Wright. The design is based on a diamond module of 30 and...

Old Will Rogers Library

The Old Will Rogers Library is now occupied by the City of Claremore. A year before his death, Will Rogers donated his lots i...