Upcoming Events in Marysville Kansas
|24 - 25||
MJHS/MHS Art Show
- The annual Marysville Junior & Senior High Art Show will be held again this year at the MJHS Gym. Wonderful art to view on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Stop by and vote for your favorite.
Address: MJHS Gymnasium , Marysville, Kansas
|1 - 2||
Mother's Day Flea Market & BBQ
- Antiques, Novelties, Arts & Crafts, Furniture, Quilts, Food and much more. Proceeds go to the restoration and preservation of the Koester House Museum in Marysville.
BBQ Chicken Dinner served Sunday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Address: Marysville City Park , Marysville, Kansas
|28 - 30||
Footloose Dance Recital
- Annual recital for students of Footloose Dance Studio. Performances by children ages 3 to 18. Friday & Saturday evening performance begins at 7 p.m.
Sunday at 2 p.m. enjoy the Alumni Dance Recital!
Address: MHS Auditorium , Marysville, Kansas
Friday Night Cruisn' & Poker Run
- Sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce, this is a fun night for everyone. Cruise down Main Street like we used to do and join in the fun of a Poker Run while you are at it. Free Door Prizes to participants - Drive Anything - Everyone Welcome - Fun for the entire family! Prizes will be awarded for the Best Poker Hand, the 2nd Best Poker Hand and the Worst Poker Hand. Enjoy cruisin' on Broadway during this fun filled event. Registration is from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. 8th & Broadway in Historic downtown Marysville, KS.
Address: Downtown Marysville , Marysville, Kansas
Annual Jolly Jogathon Track Meet
- This is a fun track meet for kids and adults of all ages. You may see Olympic athletes competing beside people in street clothes who decide to compete at the last minute. There is no entry fee.
Registration begins at 10:30 a.m. for field events, which start at noon. You may register for running events until the 3 p.m. starting time for those events. Come join the fun!
Address: Homer Hanson Stadium , Marysville, Kansas
|4 - 5||
- Big Blue River Days
Join us for Big Blue River Days, featuring the Auto-Fest Car Show and Big Blue BBQ on June 4-5! You don't want to miss this weekend.Something for the WHOLE family! The weekend includes Big Blue BBQ - KCBS sanctioned competition Community-Wide Dessert Contest Kids Q BBQ competition Auto-Fest Car Show featuring 300+ cars *Sun & …
|21 - 22||
Big Blue River Days Sanctioned BBQ Cook Off
- The Big Blue Barbeque Championship is a Kansas City Barbeque Society sanctioned event. The Barbeque Championship will run in conjunction with the annual AutoFest Car Show in downtown Marysville.
Check-in begins at 9 a.m. on Friday with Meat Inspections beginning at 11 a.m. The Cooks Meeting is scheduled for 5 p.m. On Saturday, judging begins at 12 p.m. and the Awards Banquet is scheduled for 5 p.m. Space is limited to 30 teams. For more information and rules visit the website
Pony Express Re-Ride
- The annual Pony Express Re-Ride will be over the Pony Express National Historic Trail. Commemorative letters and personal mail will be carried in a mochila and relayed by over 550 riders over the 1,966 mile route. They will stop in Marysville at approximately 9:00 p.m. Come early in case the riders are ahead of schedule! You don't want to miss this historic event!
PONY EXPRESS RE-RIDE
JUNE 26 @ 1:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Address: Pony Express Museum, Marysville , Marysville, Kansas
|4||4th of July Celebration - Celebrate the 4th of July in historic Marysville, KS! Start the day off with a Fun Run at the Blue River Rail Trail at 9:00 a.m., followed by an all day Kickball Tournament at Lakeview Sports Complex, and free swimming at the new Marysville Acquatic Center. Fireworks will begin at 9:45 p.m. at Lakeview Sports Complex.|
|25 - 28||
BOSS Nationals 2021
- Mark your calendar to attend the national gathering of Ford's best high-performance true Boss Mustang and Cougar cars - stock, modified and Cougar cars - past and present. The show is going on: rain, sleet, snow, COVID-19 - no backing out. We will recognize the 50th anniversary of the 1971 Boss 351. This is also the 50th anniversary of Ford ending its "Ford Total Performance" campaign that saw Ford, at one time or another, dominate every type of motor racing on the track and on the street.
Free for all spectators. Activities include car show with featured cars and multiple judged car classes including a limited number of MCA judging slots; swap meet; live music; beer garden; lots of food; and more!
|10 - 12||
Marysville City Wide Garage Sales
- Come to Marysville for the annual City Wide Garage Sales with bargains galore at over 60 sales, there is something for everyone. Maps are available. The City Wide Garage Sales are being held in conjunction with the US 36 Treasure Hunt. A 400 mile long garage sale across Kansas.
Ph: 800-752-3965 (Always call and confirm events)
Black Squirrel Night in Marysville
- Black Squirrel Night, sponsored by the Marysville Chamber of Commerce Retail Committee, will be held in the evening in downtown Marysville. Entertainment, food booths, bake sales, Fire Department Display, window guessing contests, turkey & ham drawings, and the Halloween Costume Contest are on the agenda for the evening. The Footloose Dancers will perform at 6:30 p.m., the Marysville High School Band will perform at 7:00 p.m. and the Children's Costume Contest will begin at 7:30 p.m. Free coffee and donuts will be provided by the City of Marysville, and, as always, wonderful retail shopping opportunities all over town.
Address: Downtown Marysville , Marysville, Kansas
Santa's Christmas Parade
- Santa will arrive in downtown Marysville with a parade of helpers. The 11:00 a.m. parade will begin at 4th & Broadway and proceed East up Broadway to Santa's House. Everyone, young and old, are invited to participate in the parade. Decorate your float, bikes, wagons, strollers, buggies, etc. Even decorate yourself - Halloween costumes are welcome!
A "Merry"sville Christmas continues during the day in Marysville with shopping for the holidays or just enjoying the activities. Choirs and musicians will be performing throughout the day; there will be specialty food booths; stagecoach rides; a Gingerbread House Contest and other displays at the Art Center; and more. Stores will be open with specials, sampling and treats!
Ph: 785-562-3101 (Always call and confirm events)