A wood frame building was built to be the first church in Sylvia. In 1911 the board members realized the church was too small for the congregation. A two story brick building with full basement was built and the first service was held in September 1912. Over 100 years later the building is still being used and has been kept up and in excellent shape.
Come visit us in Sylvia, Kansas