Built in 1919 to replace an earlier roundhouse, it is the only surviving community round house in Osage County. Traditionally the focus for village activities, it has been used for dances, gatherings, and meetings and is a symbol of tribal unity and tradition to the Osage Indians.
Address: Osage Indian Village
Located East of SH-99 S.
Come visit us in Hominy, Oklahoma