This wonderful structure was built in 1906 by Bohemian immigrants from Czechoslovakia. Originally located nine miles north and three miles west of Atwood, the church formerly known as Sts. Cyril and Methodius Catholic Church was moved to the museum complex in 1994 by the citizens of Atwood.
Hours: Open 9 - 12, 1 - 4 Mon. thru Fri.
Sat. 1 - 4 during summer hours
Address: 308 State Street
Come visit us in Atwood, Kansas