Built before the turn of the century this building was purchased in 1892. In 1917 it became a clothing store and remained a clothing store until 1970. It then became a well-known drug store. The same person owned 104 & 106 W. Main since 1951. It continued as a drug store until sometime in the 1980's. Later it was leased and became Watonga Floral. The newly renovated exterior facade has made this building a remembrance of the past.
Address: 108 W. Main
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come visit us in Watonga, Oklahoma