These two buildings were built by J.E. Evans of whom not much is now known. The building on the east was the first brick building on the square built in the spring of 1895. It housed the R.E. Wade Furniture Store and the "Enterprise Times" newspaper on the second floor. It still retains the Victorian design with limestone accented half-round arched clerestory windows although the original recessed entry storefront has been modernized.
Address: 633 & 637 Delaware Street, north side of the courthouse square.
Come visit us in Perry, Oklahoma