Ye Olde Country Church
category : Historic Churches
The Church was built by the First German Evangelical Lutheran Immanuel Church congregation in 1914. The original pump organ that was purchased and placed in the church in 1914 is still in use. The alter at the front of the church is the original alter restored to its original condition. Today the chapel is used by the community for weddings, funerals, receptions, and programs.
Come visit us in St. Francis, Kansas