Porch columns and three tiers of railings or balustrades made this house look like a wedding cake. Built in 1905 by Union National Bank officer and co-founder Edgar Conklin, the Colonial Revival home later was owned by their daughter and her husband, Dr. and Mrs. A.M. Marshall, and is now owned by Mr. and Mrs. Grover Gregory.
Address: 206 West Eighth
Come visit us in Chandler, Oklahoma