LASR.net Homepage




Menu


Florence Hospital


category : Historic Buildings
Florence Hospital This photo shows the 1911-1912 Florence Hospital. The hospital, named for the wife of Cordell doctor A. H. Bungardt, was housed on the second floor of this building until the Cordell Memorial Hospital was built in 1957. Photos of the interior include one of the door to the fathers' waiting room in the delivery suite and one of the central hallway. The ground floor of this building housed such businesses as Hunter Dry Goods, Molen Brothers Department Store and Lawrence's Department Store.


Come visit us in Cordell, Oklahoma

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Florence Hospital

This photo shows the 1911-1912 Florence Hospital. The hospital, named for the wife of Cordell doctor A. H. Bungardt, was housed on the second floor of this building until the Cordell Memorial Hospital was built in 1957. Photos of the interior include one of the door to the fathers'

Cordell, OK Historic Buildings

Washita County Courthouse

The imposing Washita County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was designed by Solomon Andrew Layton in 1910 and completed in 1911, and has been called the "Grandfather of Oklahoma's Courthouses."

Cordell, OK Historic Courthouses


Old Cordell National Bank Building

The old Cordell National Bank Building with its corner entrance has been a financial center during most of its 95+

Cordell, OK Historic Buildings


Things to do Historic Buildings near Cordell, OK

North Block Buildings

This row of buildings, built between 1907 and 1912, has been described by architects and historians as among the finest examp...

Mohawk Trading Post

First Indian trading post in Oklahoma. ...