. L. Hull, long-time president of the First National Bank, was instrumental in the construction of both the old First National Bank Building in 1909-1910 and the Carnegie Library in 1911. He is seen above in the right corner of the 1910 photo of the bank's interior. The original mahogany woodwork and tin ceiling seen in the 1910 photo still grace the building, now housing Fleming Abstract and Title Company and Washita County Abstract Company. Also of interest in the lobby is the 5-ton safe put into service by the old First National Bank in 1900. The exterior photo shows the glass and metal awnings on the corner and side of the building.
Come visit us in Cordell, Oklahoma