The one-story, false-front building listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was constructed by Dave Gourley in 1914. The opera house has a raked floor and retains the original opera chairs. A wooden floor found in the basement was purportedly used for dances and roller skating. The opera house was later used for motion pictures and was known as the Plains Theater.
Address: Second Street
Come visit us in Gordon, Nebraska