The museum is located in the old Santa Fe Railroad Depot. It was built in 1928 and served in that capacity until its closing in 1982. In the fall of 1984, the museum moved into it, thus affording better accessibility for the handicapped and elderly with its ground-level entrances.
The eight rooms depict life in Anthony and the surrounding area in the late 1800's and early 1900's with permanent and rotating displays. We are also developing an ever-expanding collection of railroad memorabilia.
Hours: Open every Thurs., Fri., and Sat. 9a.m.-12:00p.m.; 1-5p.m. and at other times by appointment.
Address: 502 W. Main
Come visit us in Anthony, Kansas